Syria’s Democratic Forces say it may resume the Baguz attack on Saturday

A spokesman for the US-backed Democratic Forces of Syria said his forces would resume an attack on the Baguz, the last enclave of the Islamic state in eastern Syria, if no more civilians or fighters were to leave by Saturday afternoon.
Mustafa Bali said no one had left the Baguz since Thursday. Last month, Syria’s democratic forces announced a final battle to control the town but slowed the offensive to allow civilians to leave. Thousands of civilians and fighters have emerged from Baguoz over the past few days

Source: News Agencies